We will create for you: affordable eye-catching website designs, graphic designs & provide you with social media management solutions to ensure your success.
Next Step Services
- Web Design
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Services
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Management
We provide smart, professional and unique design solutions.
Next Step Design Studio specializes in designing high performance websites, ecommerce and web design business solutions that boost sales and cultivates brand loyalty.
- Responsive Web Design
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Mobile Design
- Small Business Website Package
- E-Commerce Solution
- Domain Name & Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Next Step Communication's passion is reflected in the quality work we do. We offering a wide range of services that affords you a competitive edge.
Essence of Digital Marketing
What is SEO?
SEO Explained: By Search Engine Land
SOME OF OUR DESIGNS
Social Media Management
In today’s world of social media and mobile tech gadgets, consumers are more empowered in the choices they make and the brands they interact with. Unlike was the case in the past, technology such as social media networks have made it easier for consumers to find the information they want and for businesses to easily reach their prospects and customers. This medium seeks to unearth all the possibilities for and to grow your business in an effort to generate more customers, maintain old customers and capitalize on the opportunity of converting the prospects into long term customers which in turn generate more revenue thus realizing returns on investments (ROI).
Five (5) years ago social media was just a thought, but today their importance is no longer debated. Yes, businesses have definitely realized the power of social media and accepted that social media marketing has to be part of their marketing and public relation mix.
- Increased exposure
- Increased traffic
- Developed loyal fans
- Generated leads
- Improved search ranking
- Grew business partnerships
- Reduced marketing expenses
- Improved sales
- Provided marketplace insight
Social Media is the game changer for businesses engaging in: marketing, sales, customer service and other business activities. This is very powerful and has never been available with traditional marketing!
The success gap is widening between businesses that are using social media in an informal, ad hoc manner and those taking a more planned, strategic approach.
This has significant implications:
- Businesses that use social media strategically are more satisfied with the results than ad hoc users, who are more skeptical about the value of social media.
- Businesses that use social media as part of a planned corporate approach are 1.5 to 2 times more likely to anticipate revenue growth than ad hoc users.
Much has changed over the last year in social media, and it will continue to change in years to come.
What are 2 key factors driving the social web?
According to the Global Web Index study it is:
- Mobile – the number of people accessing the Internet via a mobile phone increased by 60.3% to 818.4 million in the last 2 years. In the USA, there are now 101 million daily mobile users. Facebook’s 101 million US daily mobile users make up a whopping 78% of its 128 million daily US users.
- Older user adoption – On Twitter the 55-64 year age bracket is the fastest growing demographic with 79% growth rate since 2012. The fastest growing demographic on Facebook’s and Google+’s networks are the 45 to 54 year age bracket at 46% and 56% respectively. So maybe that’s the reason your parents and grandparents aren’t visiting that much anymore — they are too busy on Facebook and Twitter!
- Lack of time
- Inability to measure value
- Difficulty integrating social media with other business activities
- Lack of budget
I absolutely agree with this, and hear it first hand from many of my clients. But these challenges can be overcome, if social media is planned and done strategically!
Which one to choose?
Business owners should pay attention to which social platforms help them reach their goals with relevant audiences, whether that’s generating sales or greater visibility. Part of Next Step job is helping business owners decide which networks are best for their business.
Here are the most popular ones:
- StumbleUpon and Digg social bookmarking
- Slideshare- presentation sharing
And of course, blogging is key! Here are some tips to generating great online content to feed your social media networks!
Social media is not an end unto itself. It MUST be integrated and work hand-in-hand with all your other marketing and PR initiatives which should be continued to reach all your marketing touch points and your ultimate success.
These can include:
- Email Marketing and growing your email list
- Search engine optimization
- Event marketing (speaking and networking)
- Direct Mail
- Online ads (Google Adwords)
- Print display ads
- Mobile Marketing
- Radio/TV Ads
I know this sounds basic, but make sure your website, blog and email newsletter include social “share” buttons for people to easily share your content on ALL their social networks.
Add your social network links on your email signature.
Making social media a priority for your business will allow your business to:
- Be found!
- Establish a stronger brand
- Boost sales
- Share expertise and knowledge
- Tap into the wisdom of customers
- Interact and receive valuable customer feedback
- Free advertising: satisfied customers talk about your company, this is the strongest word-of-mouth-marketing
- Build a community
No matter your web needs
- Web Design
- Mobile Design
- E-Commerce Solution
Free 1 hour consultation
The first step in any web design project is to discuss the ideal solution to meet your needs. The benefits, products and services available to you are wide-ranging, and it's important that you have an understanding of the options if your project is to be effective.
During your consultation we will discuss:
- Specific areas of your business.
- The aims of any project or strategy you have in mind.
- Your budget and options available to achieve your aims.
- Tips and advice to complement your desired strategy.
Following our consultation, we will have a clearer idea as to what your needs are. We are willing to travel locally to meet with you at your place of business or any other mutual choice of yours.
Latest From Our Blog
Design by CW is a wedding and event stationery design company. They provide stationery to include but not limited to wedding invitations, programs, etc. click here to view their portfolio. Next Step Communications built... READ MORE
With this project, I was charged with the responsibility of giving Warriors Musick Productions (WMP) I modern look and feel. One that speaks to the professional nature of the company, but also integrates... READ MORE